jueves, 9 de septiembre de 2010

" What I like to my "

What I like to my is to listen to music, to draw, also I like it they are the cloudy days and these days that rain! The group of music favorite  is: three days grace and timberland and also selena gomes, kelly rolland lady gaga, one republic and glee.:)
 And also I like it the chocolate and the elastic bands. The songs that I like are: of three days grace: get out alive, home, never too late, animal I have become, break, I hate everything about you.Of kelly roland:when the love takes over. of timberland: morning after dark. of selena gomes: year without rain. of lady gaga: monster, telephone And alejandro.de one republic: all moves all right and apologize.y of glee: dream on, hello, helo walking on sunshine, poker face and somebody to love

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario